Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Back

I have been away for awhile due to an extremely busy work schedule at my day job, some personal demands of my family, and the fact that I am looking to change careers (new job) from education which I have done for the last 3 years into a career as a financial analyst or accountant with a private company in the New York City or Connecticut area. I specify private company because I have done analytical work for governmental agencies where I have created reports, revenue and expense analysis and all types of other fun stuff. Well, I am telling you a job search can be a job all by itself with the endless amount of time searching job boards and attending networking events. That being said, I am back to blogging about one of my favorite topics and do not anticipate any more distractions that will keep me away.

Phil

No comments: